Career Prospects Back
Twelve batches have already passed out from the Innovative Institute of Law and have either secured admission for higher studies in various renowned universities abroad or finally placed with reputed lawyers, law firms, law offices and somehow become advocates & every Judges NGOs, i.e. LL.M.
- The prospects for law graduates are very bright for becoming
- Legal advisor in different govt. organizations, semi- govt. & autonomous bodies.
- Legal advisor in different MNC's
- Legal Processing out sourcing (LPO's)
- Medico Legal Science (Scientist)
- Expert of Human Right Commission
- Prosecutor officer. Land acquisition officers
- Labour commissioners, Legal expert in different fields as Civil Law, Criminal Law, Tax Law, Labour Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Cyber Law, Consumer Protection Law, Environmental Law and Business Law.
These law programmes prepare students for exciting careers in the world of law in India as well as abroad. The course curriculum takes into account not only the sustentative knowledge & analytical abilities that law professional needs but also the practical skill which is enhanced by knowledge of computers, seminars, lectures of renowned Advocates, Judges of different High Courts & Apex court.